You are one step closer to the exciting new world of the Snap On Denture! Whether you are new to dentures or have worn them for years, a Snap On Denture is a great solution to uncomfortable chewing and slippery, painful dentures.
Snap On Dentures are designed to be removable, and they are adapted with snap on devices, so you can take them on and off easily.
An Affordable and Stable Alternative for Denture Wearers
Snap On Dentures get attached to several implants previously inserted in your jawbone. The head of the implants and the o-rings placed at the dentures create the “snap” effect when you place them. They can be “snapped on” and “snapped off” from your jawbone.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy with Snap On Dentures:
- Eat more foods. Snap on dentures can withstand more jaw pressure than conventional dentures, allowing patients to enjoy a wider variety of food.
- Speak better. Your tongue won’t have to learn to work around your upper denture when you speak.
- Be comfortable with your dentures. Because Snap On Dentures don’t slide around on the gum, they do not irritate the mouth the way traditional dentures sometimes can.
- Retain jaw bone. When you teeth are gone, your jaw shrinks. Having implants inserted into the jaw helps the bone keep its natural shape.
- Save on recurring expenses. You don’t have to spend money each month on adhesive creams or gels.
- Restore your confidence. You no longer have to worry about your teeth falling out with Snap On Dentures.
- Look younger longer. Bite an apple! Eat a steak! Laugh openly! Speak freely!
Contact Dr. Braverman today to schedule an appointment if you are considering dentures.